Thursday, May 3, 2012

P1 TV

I will be honest and say that I watch quite a bit of television when I get the opportunity. The problem is though that I am usually pretty busy, and that makes it hard for me to find time to watch what is good. Usually at my house there will be something to do with sports on just because I live in a sports family. We also watch a lot of comedies because I like to laugh at the movies I watch. There are a ton of TV shows that my family loves to watch. This list would include some greats like Seinfeld, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Hawaii 5-O, and many more. I don’t care for NCIS that much to be honest just because it’s kind of boring I suppose. On the other hand, I absolutely love the Big Bang Theory. I honestly can’t figure out what I love about this show, but I laugh so hard sometimes. In my house I would have to say there are six and a half TV’s. The reason there is a half is because we have a flat screen that currently is working right now, but it is in my house. The thing is I would kind of feel guilty if I went on to count that as a whole 1 so I figure if I only counted it as a half it would be better. The positives with television can go on forever. Let’s face it; you can watch sport events without being there in person. That is such a big part of life to many fans. Then people can get so much entertainment just by watching TV. I personally think TV is without a doubt one of the best three inventions of all time. If you disagree with me that’s too bad because I’m right. The negatives to television are bad, but not the worst things ever. The biggest problem is that people don’t get away from the TV, but I guess you just have to live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment