Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Q3 Romeo and Juliet?? Ehhh I Suppose


I really couldn’t tell you what the best book I have ever read is in English class. There have been so many books I have read; it is all kind of a blur to me. Yes I am aware that is not a good thing at all considering the fact that I have an exam that asks questions about these books. I suppose if I had to pick one book to talk about and write about, I could. I am almost certain that there are a ton of people who know a ton about Romeo and Juliet because it is such a popular and famous work by the William Shakespeare. Even though I didn’t understand his old school lingo, I thought it was a pretty good story. If it wasn’t for Miss Weisbeck I probably wouldn’t have understood many parts about the story because she would interpret so many lines. This was a good book though, and it was very easy to get into. I also liked the fact that we got to watch the movie with it. This book dealt with two groups that did not get along at all. Two people fell in love, and they each belonged in the separate groups that didn’t get along. They ended up killing themselves which brought the groups together and ended the fighting. This is a story that many people remember because there are many people who consider this story to be the greatest love story of all time. I don’t believe I am qualified to make this judgment due to the fact I have not read many love stories. I do believe this is one of the better stories I have ever read in English class though. At the end of the day, I can say I remember liking a lot of stories I read, just at the moment I am remembering what every story was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment