Thursday, May 31, 2012

Currin!


Get over yourself! I mean come on; you post a blog asking people to say whether or not you are a big deal. Obviously if you are asking for people to write about you being a big deal then I don’t think you are. I feel like someone that is a big deal is someone that others talk about without asking them to. Maybe I am wrong, but this is just the way I see it. Sorry if that offends some people, but that is the truth in my opinion. Actually this person probably could be a big deal in their own mind obviously. I just am not sure if they are a big deal in the minds of other people. I would say in order to be a big deal. You need to be humble, not go to Buffalo State College, not go to St. Francis High School, never live in Angola, and never date a college basketball player’s sister. It is really weird because I feel like I just described someone I really know. Oh god I really hope they are not reading this. The moral of the story is that I don’t think Mr. Currin is a big deal. Ouch, that hurts. Okay not for the real part of this blog. To be honest, Mr. Currin is a big deal. I know that he has had a huge impact on my life, and he is a great role model for every student in this school. He has a personality that everyone has fun with, and he is one of the hardest workers in this school. He is a great coach, a great teacher, and even a better person. I am looking forward to having two more years with him. I can’t wait for what the next two years brings. Mr. Currin is a big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment