Friday, May 25, 2012

R1 End of Year

The best part about the end of the school year is the fact that all the stress and deadlines are almost done with. I would say that it can be difficult at times with the amount of work we have at school. I am not saying that the work load is always a lot, but at times it becomes stressful. I think that the feeling of not having to get something done by a deadline really is a great feeling. Knowing that this is nearby really makes me want to wrap up this school year. Summer is always great because of so many reasons. The warm weather, the free time, the preparation for football, and much more makes the summer a great time of the year. Then end of the school year almost feels like summer in a way because all sports are done so after school there is nothing to do besides go home or work out. One thing that I love about the end of the year is that I really get an opportunity to put my nose to the grindstone. My intense period of training for football starts right about now, so it safe to say this is a fun time of the year for me and many others. I have a couple of exams coming up that I am not looking forward to. It is going to take a lot of work to get good grades on them, so this means I am going to have to stay after a couple times for review. This will stink, but I just have to get it done. The end of the year has a lot of parts to look forward to, and there are some parts that I don’t look forward to. Last year we got to play dodgeball at the end of the year which was really fun. If we do that again this year, it would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment