Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Q5


Really!? All I hear about is how all of these analysts on ESPN talk about how great the NBA is. Basically I just hear so many good things about the NBA, and to be honest it makes me sick! The NBA is absolutely pathetic in my eyes. There is no strategy in the NBA. It is a complete pick and roll game. Nobody plays defense until the playoffs, and that is extremely annoying. I can also prove this too. How come during the regular season the scores of games are over 100? Honestly I couldn’t tell you the answer to this. Mystically though, when the playoffs start the scores of games are in the 70’s. Does this mean that players all of a suddenly just start missing shots? No it clearly means that teams just turn up the defense when it matters. The NBA is a joke and the competitiveness is horrible in a lot of cases. In the Eastern Conference you have maybe three teams that are contenders. The Western Conference is competitive. Back to the East though, the best team lost their stud in the first game, and then they lose the series in 5 games. So really there are only two legit teams in the East, and one of them is quite old. The team that everyone loves is the Miami Heat of course because they have this so called “Big Three.” I think the Big three is also a joke. I will save my Lebron bashing for another day because I will definitely need a whole blog for it. I am not a big Lebron fan, but it doesn’t matter. I really just don’t like the NBA, and I thought this was a good time to pour out some of my feelings about it.  I have a strong dislike against the NBA! It is time where the game makes a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment