Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Petrino

Really!? I understand that everyone makes mistakes in life and that is a saying that everybody always hears, but this person’s mistake doesn’t settle to well for me to say the least. I mean you have to be kidding me. Back in 2007, Bobby Petrino was the head coach of the Atlanta Falcons. Very strangely in the middle of his first year as the coach he decided to quit coaching the Falcons and go coach the Arkansas Razorbacks. The even crazier part about this story is how Petrino left the Falcons. It wasn’t like he had a press conference and just said he would leave, he didn’t tell anyone he was doing this. In fact, his way of a parting message was sticking a letter in each player’s locker. Wow! He definitely hurt the Atlanta Falcon organization by quitting on them. I didn’t understand this because head coaches always stress how important it is to have good character and he goes and does this. I found it mind boggling, but I figured I would just give him the benefit of the doubt and figure maybe this was for family purposes or something. Then the story brings us to today. I have now realized that my assumption from four years ago is false. Bobby Petrino did not make his decision to leave Atlanta for his family.  I know how because recently he decided to cheat on his wife and put himself in front of his family. That was a real classy move on his part. About two weeks ago, Petrino was in a motorcycle accident, but it was quite sketchy. He tried very hard to keep this motorcycle accident quiet and people were not sure why. Little did people know was that Petrino had a 25 year old mistress that was half his age. He tried covering it up so his wife wouldn’t find out. Well she did and so did Arkansas. Now Petrino is unemployed because he got fired and he should have! He deserves to be unemployed and I can’t describe what I think about this man because he is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment